The Greek Monitor is a subscription product, offering in depth analysis of politics, finance and economic developments as well as of key sectors of the Greek economy. It is addressed to companies and individuals with an active presence or interest in Greece.
Our subscribers include multinational companies operating in Greece, hedge funds, professional services firms, companies with major investments in Greece, Greek and foreign law firms, European and other embassies in Athens and academic institutions.
Greek Monitor Ltd is a consultancy offering monitoring and intelligence services on the Greek political, economic and business environment. We seek to provide independent, concise and timely insights to help you understand the Greek market and assess prospects, opportunities and risks.
Our team of analysts come from a diverse background in economics, finance business and the media. We are independent with no political affiliations and no investment interests in Greece.
Each month we share with you our insights into political and economic developments in Greece and help you assess prospects, opportunities and risks. We provide regular updates on key sectors of the economy, including banking, real estate, privatisations, the hospitality industry, energy and health, as well as the country’s foreign relations and its place in Europe and the world.
As Greece is moving into an election year, after eight years of bailout program, these are some of the question the Greek Monitor will help you answer with its monthly analyses and forecasts over the coming months:
- Will the country successfully return to international bond markets to cover its financing needs?
- How will the banking sector deal with its mountain of non-performing loans?
- What is next in the government’s ambitious privatization program?
- Will prime minister Mitsotakis call an early election and will a stable government emerge?
- How will relations with its troubled neighbor, Turkey, evolve?
- Which sectors will dominate the vibrant M&As market in Greece?
- How do rising natural gas prices impact the government’s ambitious decarbonization plans?
- How will the war in Ukraine affect the prospects of the Greek economy?
- Will the Greek tourism industry recover the lost ground in 2023?
- Will the boom in the real estate market continue?
GREEK MONITOR REPORTS 2022
GREEK MONITOR REPORTS 2021
GREEK MONITOR REPORTS 2020
GREEK MONITOR REPORTS 2019
No part of this newsletter may be reproduced, or shared, without the prior written permission of the Greek Monitor Ltd.
No information provided in this newsletter should be understood as a recommendation to invest, buy, or sell assets in Greece or elsewhere.
We appreciate you feedback on the contents of our newsletter and look forward to you comments and suggestions at email@example.com